Autofaucet.org

Friday, December 29, 2017

Mining One Coin IS NOT the right way to crypto mine


 I have said before that Cryptocurrency is the gamers currency. The reason I have said this was because it does take some intelligence, strategy, and math skills. I have placed this video of Warcraft and the peasants mining the gold. If you would look at it, you will see that the more peasants mining gold, the more gold you will get in a faster time.

The statement that Bitcoin is the only thing that matters and all other Alt-coins are trash, is a statement from a retard. It does not matter what coin you mine, they are exactly the same. All coins are on an algorithm,  All coins are backed by Math, and All coins have a value. I WILL NOT MINE BITCOIN AT THIS TIME, because the difficulty is way to high. Why would I when i can mine several alt coins and group them all together and buy a lot of bitcoin?

I stated earlier that I have multiple sources of income. This is true. Just like the video above, I have several miners on different alt coins, and a few cloud mining contracts on other coins, in order to give me multiple sources of income, or if you prefer more peasants going back and fourth to the goldmine.

The more coins you have mining, the more you will earn at a faster and easier rate. If you cannot see this, even when I have placed a video to show you that, multiple mining is the only correct way, then you my friend will never be comfortable, and you are doomed to be one of the ones that will never get it.

As Albert Eienstein said
In closing I would like to say this, " Intelligence is attractive and reading is fundamental, so therefore Knowledge is POWER!"

No comments:

Post a Comment