Autofaucet.org

Thursday, May 31, 2018

PROS and CONS to mining and using exchanges to use crypto


    I have now and always will be a miner. This is due to the legacy of what Bitcoin actually represents. It represents a way to bypass the current crooked financial system and have self-ownership of all your funds.

    Mining can be done many ways, for example I have 5 miners in a few of my most trusted friends house mining, because they cannot fix their miners. I fixed theirs 3 months ago and probably will not be bothered again till December since they have them in their house. I also have 3 where I am, 2 mining cloud contracts with hash flare, one with two with minergate, so I have multiple streams of income and I never have to worry about the price.

    When Bitcoin was $100.00 per coin In shares at mining with 30GH/s I got 0.01, which was approximately a dollar a day. When it hit a thousand dollars I still got a dollar a day, it was less satoshi, but the actual value, based on the work I was providing was the same. The pools I mine now I never have to worry about difficulty period.

    Now the pros and cons of buying and selling with mining comparison

When you buy a coin low to sell it high you are not doing what cryopto was designed to do. You are actually staying on the same monetary regulatory system using crypto. You then must send it to a third party as a custodial in order to make a trade order and we all know what can happen when you rely on any third party




you are still trusting a third party in the same reason you trusted a bank. As a miner, there are several ways of earning and you can now shapeshift from your mobile device or your computer. This way the transaction is instant. I do not have to worry about the price or a third party stealing my coins.

One exchange actually stole coins when a deposit was made and we could not withdraw. To this day there is one exchange that have not reinbursed over 2 clams. Now that is bad when clamcoin is less than bitcoin.


Satoshi wanted a proof of work system that would verify transactuions in order to arrive at a concensus. This means active participation. The currency in itself is free I can not buy something that is supposed to be free to earn.

This is why I mine. I am never going to loose, I can not get my funds stolen, and I can think of some creative ways to mine without being placed in a hole.


This is the reason I will mine. I have complete control, I have self ownership, I do not have to rely on any third party, and most wallets now have the shapeshift internally built into it.

I have multiple streams of income daily, which adds up in 1-2 weeks depending on the amount of time running with some. 8 are on 24/7 the cloud mining are on 24/7 others are 12 hours so it does add up and I have seen too much loss to begin a trade. I do not loose mining. And wind tunnels are more effective ways to mine. You have to have been an engineer in the coast guard to understand that one, but think of it this way, when it is 100 degrees out and you go through a tunnel, the tunnel is cooler. Wind tunnel.


Mining is the only sure way to have self ownership and stay off of the fiat. You can buy a car with btcoin through beepi, you can even do some other things now via blockchain acceptance. Soon the miners will just be able to mine the coins and move them to what they need. Which was what crypto was suppose to be.

Hope this helps you understand why I will always mine.

1 comment:

  1. Bitcoins can be divided down to one one-hundred-millionth, so running small payments of a dollar or less becomes a free or near-free transaction.

    Bitcoin in Panama

    ReplyDelete