Autofaucet.org

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Mining from home still profitable







Do not believe any fake news outlet such as msnbc, or CNN, or ABC, CBS, Washington Post, or any other. Crypto mining from home is still profitable, I am now and have been living on crypto mining from multiple sources for over 5 years.

The first lesson you have to learn is the Dollar does not exist, it is fake, it has no value. With that being said, the world of cryptocurrency is based solely on Satoshi. Here is the last time I will attempt to educate you. The point of mining is to gather satoshi, not currency, then in my case, I take 0.0023500 satoshi and exchange it for a staking coin that is equal to 1 satoshi (0.00000001) this way I have 235000.00 coins that will stake interest on the amount of coins in my wallet adding to my mining income.

This is a real life game, a game with excellent real world benefits. DO not ever listen to fake media they do not even understand the block chain, and what is now should be out of the bag, but isnt, I am already in a project to take a certain alt coin that I am mining to have complete dominance of it, this way the crooks of the central banks attempt to lower bitcoin after that day will not work because I will have the ability to raise it where they will not be able to buy it lower. The trade volume increases and they will actually loose money to buy less than they sold.

Yes this is how crypto actually works, not based on false fake fiat currency but the ability to balance the market from idiots. This is already put in effect, and there is nothing they can do about it. This is why I will remain dark on twitter and social media in order to complete this to protect crypto mining in th home.

It is always profitable to mine from home just remember MONEY is fake, Only satoshi matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment