Autofaucet.org

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Ignoring the Propaganda, and understanding the Block-chain






In many of these posts, I have tried to give you solid information based solely on experience, rather than opinion. I will always use the ASIC as the primary miner, and always use GPU, and CPU as the secondary and the assist.. The reason is simple, PRODUCTION OF COINS.


This simply means, I have decided which staking coin I will use as my main coin. This will stake as I deposit more regularly. The coin you choose is based solely on you. I prefer a coin that is equivalent to 0.00000001, One Satoshi. This is mainly because I will accumulate a percentage on the amount of coins in my wallet, rather than the Dollar which is an illusion and does not exist.


For those of us that are miners and actually live off of the crypto, you will notice that you could have $1.50 in your wallet one payout, and $4.25 the next. This is simply because the mining protocol as well as the block-chain does not recognize any monetary amount, it is not regulated, it does not payout even. This is why you must pick the right pool.

I for one will never mine any longer on a pool that you have to register on. The main reason is I have actually noticed, that they do not follow the true mining protocol. MINING IS NOT BASED SOLELY ON HASHPOWER.

On a peer to peer pool I was mining Bitcoin cash at one time. I noticed that every 30 minutes to an hour I got a share, or pay increase. I noticed that I made $300.00 when the block hit. This is because a peer to peer pool has no central pool master that pays you. It follows the strict peer to peer Protocol.
I also noticed that when I was on a pool that was centralized, the days of getting that was over. This is because a centralized pool does not follow a strict share difficulty increase as a peer to peer does. A centralized pool has you log in so you can join a pool, and the mining experience is never the same. True it takes a little longer to build up a good share payout on a peer to peer pool, but at least you get it. Even Slush pool did not give the same pay increase as a peer to peer.

Which brings me to pools like ZPOOL.CA. There are others out there, and I stand by these pools. Two main reasons, your hashpower is in no way competing with the other miners, as it is, Your hash power that you are providing the pool is mining the more profitable coin for that minute. This gives you multiple coins mined rather than one. The second main reason is you can even be paid out in Bitcoin, Litecoin, or dash, and in some cases any other coin the pool mines. I personally have noticed that it took me a lot longer to get close to 1 mBTC on Slushpool, than it did to get over that amount on a pool like Zpool.


This way I always have spending cash directly to my wallet from this kind of pool. The CPU and GPU mining as well as any and all autofaucets I may do are cashed out as I see fit, and they are converted to the staking coin I have chosen. This process is always repeated so I have a good income on the back burner. The point of this article is to show you I have never listened to anyone else. I have never mined a pool because some person on Youtube Recommended it. I have never not purchased a miner, because some person that did not understand the Block-chain did not make good on it because they used it to mine Bitcoin.

I am now and will always be an advocate for mining and self responsibility. Learn not only the ropes for yourself, but learn the mining protocol, the algorithm protocols, as well as what is the best for you to make money. Remember you and you alone are responsible for your paycheck and livelihood, Why would you trust your life to any stranger that may be uneducated, or worse, not have your best interest at heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment