Autofaucet.org

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Bitminer.io -2 days into investigation


I have told you that I was conducting an investigation into the website Bitminer, so far a request for withdraw was done you can see this below


As you can see on the 26th of February I have requested a withdraw, and to date it is still pending. Remember NO SITE IS WORTH INVESTING INTO IF YOU CAN NOT GET PAID FREE. This currency is FREE to begin with.

 I looked at the page of Bitminer and what I saw struck me as odd the amount was now going in reverse and was a negative value. This in itself shows that there is a small glitch in this system as it is. You can see this abnormality below.




This was only the second day of this research, and so far it is not looking too god for this website. I took the appropriate steps and emailed the support. Let us see if we get a response. A copy of the email is pasted below.


from:
Mark Fluet <mrfluet@gmail.com>
to:
bitminerio@gmail.com
date:
Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 4:53 PM
subject:
Something is wrong
mailed-by:
gmail.com

 My bitminer is showing -0.12 BTC there is a problem with that either
this miner is unstable or this is a glitch please respond

thank you

We will continue to monitor, however as I have just stated with only two full days into the investigation, and these two major things are happening, it clearly does not look too good. I mine my own coins anyway, I stake and get interest anyway, but these sites that take bitcoin as a scam must be stopped. In order to do that we need constructive proof instead of opinions.

I will monitor If I do not get a response the investigation will be closed, If I do the response will be posted with any results. Please remember the only person you can truly trust is yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment