Autofaucet.org

Friday, July 27, 2018

UNDERSTANDING HOW EASY CRYPTO-EARNING IS.


I want you to know that I have been full time earning cryptocurrency for a few years now, and with each innovation it becomes much easier to make a good living.

So how do I do it? It is actually rather simple. Let me take you through my day. When I wake up of course the priority is there, make a fr4sh pot of coffee. While it is perking, I go to my miners and check to see if they need to be maintained, cleaned, or if they are working well.

If they are working well, that means I do not have any physical work to do, so rather than waste a day I am going to use my breakfast time to earn some extra money, easily. I grab my first cup of coffee and log onto my Faucet hub account.




http://faucethub.io/r/7319233

 
I then go to the tab that is labeled free bitcoin and look for the PTC wall. I view the adds there and am usually done before I even finished my first cup of coffee. Then I go to the second site which is 








 

When I log into here I have the ability to earn 4 different crypto currencies and at the end of the week I combine them to one. Again there are multiple PTC ads to view for each currency, as well as a few videos to watch.

I am finished by the end of breakfast. Now before I check other cloud mining sites I want you to understand something:


**DISCLAIMER*

Sites offering free cloud mining listed are one that have paid, but are in no way a means that will last forever. The validity of each site is dependent on the admins to remain honest and up to date with all new technology in order to keep the profitability reliable for each individual.

Also please do not continue to use any site that demands you make a deposit in order to make a withdraw of the coins you earned. Cryptocurrency can be earned free, you should never pay to receive what you have earned.

Here are my cloud mining sites that I check to see what was earned daily, and when they make the minimum I withdraw





LITECOIN CLOUD



BITCOIN CASH CLOUD


MONERO (XMR) CLoud


ZCASH CLOUD


DASH CLOUD



Then I log back into faucet hub and click mining. I then go the gym, or whatever I want, because Life is supposed to be about living life, not being a controlled slave. 

Since the miners are the main income, i usually shut the laptop off before i turn in for the evening. I truly hope now you understand how easy it is, and that you are the one who decides how much you want to earn.

Have fun




No comments:

Post a Comment